Pepper Jack-Bacon Mashers Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 box (7.2 oz) Betty Crocker® homestyle creamy butter or roasted garlic mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- 1 tablespoon crumbled cooked bacon, if desired
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat milk, water and margarine to boiling. Stir in contents of both pouches of potatoes (from potatoes box) just until moistened; let stand 1 minute. Stir with fork until smooth. Stir in cheese and 1/2 cup bacon.
- Spoon potatoes into serving dish; top with parsley and 1 tablespoon bacon.