Peanut-Butter Chocolate Parfaits
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 recipe cooled Vanilla or Chocolate Pudding
- 6 peanut-butter sandwich cookies
- In a medium bowl, whip 1 cup cream along with sugar until soft peaks form. Reserve.
- Place peanut butter and remaining 1/2 cup (unwhipped) cream in another medium bowl; whisk until smooth. Add reserved whipped cream; gently fold in with a rubber spatula until combined.
- Creating alternating layers, spoon Chocolate Pudding and whipped cream mixture into 6 serving glasses or dishes. Cover; chill at least 1 hour and up to 2 days. Crumble cookies over parfaits before serving.
Prep Time: 45 Minutes
Total Time: 4 Hours