Cheesy Ranch Bacon Potato Nuggets with Ranch Dipping Sauce
- 1 bag (28 oz) frozen potato nuggets
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 1 cup cooked real bacon pieces (from a jar or package)
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing mix (buttermilk recipe; from 0.4-oz package)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 containers (5.3 or 6 oz each) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 package (0.4 oz) ranch dressing mix (buttermilk recipe)
- Bake potato nuggets as directed on bag.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, toss cheese, bacon pieces and 2 tablespoons dressing mix.
- Set oven control to broil. Top baked potato nuggets evenly with cheese-bacon mixture. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Broil 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- In small bowl, stir together yogurt and 1 package dressing mix. Serve potato nuggets with dipping sauce.