Easy Breakfast Pizza
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 8 LAND O LAKES® Eggs
- 1/4 cup half-and-half or milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 1 8 ounce container chive, vegetable or regular cream cheese
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked
- Green onions, if desired
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray 12-inch pizza pan with CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray, or grease with shortening. Unroll dough; place in pan. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to edge of pan.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half, salt, and pepper. In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until thoroughly cooked but still moist. Remove from heat.
- Spoon cooked egg mixture over crust. Drop cream cheese by teaspoonfuls over eggs. Arrange bacon in spoke fashion on top of pizza.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until toppings are thoroughly heated and crust is deep golden brown. Garnish with green onions.
For a crispier crust, bake crust 6-7 minutes or until it begins to brown, before adding toppings; bake pizza 8-12 minutes.
Total Time: 30 mins