Chocolate Eclair Dessert
- 2 Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (small packages)
- 3 cups milk
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 (16 ounce) box graham crackers (you will have some leftovers)
- 1 (15 ounce) container chocolate frosting
- Mix together vanilla pudding mix and milk.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Line 9 x 13 pan with one layer of graham crackers.
- Put half of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
- Place a second layer of graham crackers over the pudding mixture.
- Put the remaining pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
- Place a third layer of graham crackers over the pudding mixture.
- Heat the tub of frosting in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften. (Don't forget to remove the foil seal or you'll get fireworks).
- Spread frosting on the top of the last layer of graham crackers.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let set a couple hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Cut in squares.