Spinach-and-Brie Chicken with Tomato Orzo
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 8 thin chicken cutlets (1 1/2 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen leaf spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, cut into 8 slices
- 1 cup orzo
- 2 plum tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Set a large saucepan of salted water to boil. Heat broiler, with rack set 4 inches from heat. Place chicken on a large rimmed baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Dividing evenly, spread one side of each cutlet with mustard; top with spinach, then cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Starting at short end, roll chicken up tightly, and arrange, seam side down, on sheet.
- Season rolled chicken with salt and pepper. Broil, without turning, until tops are lightly browned and chicken is cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook orzo in boiling water until al dente. Drain well; return to pot. Add tomatoes, parsley, butter, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine. Serve stuffed chicken with orzo.