Chicken Satay Skewers
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (6 to 8 ounces each), thinly sliced lengthwise into 12 strips
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Vegetable oil, for pan
- In a bowl, toss chicken with sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon of the red-pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper. Thread each chicken strip lengthwise onto a skewer.
- Make dipping sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together peanut butter, vinegar, remaining 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes, and 2 to 3 tablespoons water.
- Heat grill pan over high. Working in batches, brush pan with oil, and cook chicken until opaque throughout, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Serve chicken skewers with dipping sauce.