Spicy Three-Cheese Dip
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, coarsely grated
- Beat together mayonnaise, cream cheese, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, paprika, and cayenne with a mixer on medium speed until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in cheeses until well combined. Refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour and up to 3 days.