Easy Peppermint Ice Cream Pie
- 2 graham cracker pie crust, ready made (I do 1 regular and 1 chocolate, a Keebler and an Oreo)
- 1 3/4 quarts dreyer's grand limited edition peppermint ice cream, softened (1 container)
- 16 ounces Cool Whip Topping
- Soften ice cream on counter until "workable" (soft enough to stir in Cool Whip but not too liquid).
- Mix in full tub of Cool Whip- do not over blend as Cool Whip will become runny.
- Scoop half of mixture into each of 2 pie crusts.
- Smooth evenly in crust.
- Cover with lid, if available, or wrap.
- Place in freezer for at least 2 hours. (Could be less, I don't know as I always do ahead and leave them overnight).
- Prior to serving, remove cover and smooth any voids (a slightly warm spoon run under warm water works well).
- Garnish with crushed candy cane or starlight mints, chocolate curls, peppermint bark crumbles, or crushed Candy Cane Roca.