Beef Taco Skillet
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 corn tortillas (6 inch), torn into bite-size pieces
- 8 ounces lean ground beef (93% lean)
- 1 10-ounce can Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup undrained Ranch Style® Beans
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Sour cream, optional
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Place tortilla pieces in skillet. Cook 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet.
- Cook ground beef in skillet until no longer pink; drain. Stir in drained tomatoes, corn. and beans. Bring to a boil. Simmer 2 minutes or until hot. Add tortilla pieces and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese and green onions. Cover. Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream, if desired.