- 3 medium eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 medium potato
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium tomato, coarsely diced
- 50 g pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 50 g tasty cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Whisk eggs in a bowl with Tabasco sauce.
- Grate onion and potato into same bowl.
- Add diced tomato and mix together.
- Place mixture into a lightly oiled small skillet or fry pan over medium to low temperature.
- Immediately layer pepperoni slices over the top and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Grind pepper over the top.
- Cook around 15-20 minutes until egg has set on the top and cheese has melted, there is no need to flip it.