Smoked Salmon and Cheese Mini Twice-Baked Potatoes
- 6 small Yukon gold or red potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) finely grated white cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped smoked salmon (1 ounce)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Rub potatoes with oil; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Place potatoes on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 35 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half crosswise; cut off a small portion of the rounded edge so the potato will stand upright. Carefully scoop out about 1 teaspoon pulp from each half, leaving the shells intact. Combine potato pulp, milk, butter, pepper, cheese, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Spoon about 1 heaping teaspoon potato mixture into each potato shell. Arrange stuffed potatoes on a jelly-roll pan; top each with 1/2 teaspoon chopped salmon. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.