Sweet Mustard Chicken Thighs
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 8 (3-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Cooking spray
- Prepare grill.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Reserve and set aside 1/4 cup sauce mixture.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Brush half of remaining 1/2 cup sauce mixture over one side of chicken. Grill chicken 3 to 4 minutes. Turn chicken over; brush with remaining half of sauce mixture. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until done. Place chicken on a serving platter; drizzle with reserved 1/4 cup sauce mixture.