Southwestern Baked Spaghetti
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- Cook spaghetti per package direcions.
- Combine milk and egg, mix well.
- Combine drained spaghetti, milk and egg; mix well.
- Pour spaghetti mixture into a buttered 9X13 inch casserole dish.
- Brown ground beef with onion, bell pepper and garlic in a large skillet; drain.
- Return drained meat back into the skillet and add seasonings; Cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in tomato sauce and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Spread meat mixture over spaghetti.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes or until cheese melts and is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.