Easy and Quick Steak Marinade
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic, from jar is fine
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Mix it all together and marinade steak for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Garlic will be stronger the longer you marinade.
- Don't be afraid of the garlic it makes the steak taste wonderful!
- Either grill the steaks or pan fry them in butter.
- Either way they're great!
- I do both; I grill them til they're almost done then finish the cooking by pan frying.
- This turns an average grocery store steak into a delicious good restaurant tasting steak.